Print Your Own Custom Design
- Select the fabric base
- Choose how many metres
- Add to cart and check out
- Send your artwork to email@example.com via wetransfer.com (Please include your order number in the description and same email as used on the checkout)
Now your own custom-made designs can be printed on fabrics without the custom-made price tag.
Print your own designs and creations on our premium quality fabrics. Your designs will be printed with lots of Love, care and attention in the UK in our ethical printing facility using Japanese industrial sublimation printers. We only use certified Japanese, Swiss and British sublimation ink to print our fabrics ensuring vibrant, eye popping colours and print clarity.
We treat all our customer’s artwork with utmost privacy and professionalism and rest assured the artwork you upload will only ever be used to print your own custom-printed fabric and not used for any other purpose.
When you use our custom-printing services by uploading your own artwork files you agree you have the all necessary copyright permission to use these designs files and agree to Fabricsverse terms & conditions.
Artwork files specification & Guideline:
- File size: maximum 100 MB or less.
- Files formats accepted are TIFF,JPEG,PDF.
- Minimum 300 dpi to ensure crisp print clarity.
- Please ensure artwork file is print-ready and is a seamless, repeat tile, repeating seamlessly from top to bottom, left to right ,flattened and not in layers.
- An example of a seamless, repeat artwork tile is shown below.So if you were to copy and past this artwork tile next to each other it would repeat seamlessly. Our printer's software automatically duplicates the artwork tile to the width of the fabric therefore it is essential that the artwork is a seamless repeat tile from top to bottom & left to right.